To make sure that your supporters club enjoys the exclusive benefits you need to follow our simple Rules of the Road……………..
Please note the following information below has to be met in order for an International based Supporters’ Club to be officially recognised by Burnley Football Club.
1. Once approved The Supporters’ Club membership season runs from now to 31 May 2017.
2. All Members must live within the city/region of their Supporters’ Club.
3. Each Member of your club needs to be registered on the myBurnleyFC.com website. This can be done by registering HERE
4. To be eligible to benefit for the home ticket allocations each Supporters’ Club Member must be a Clarets Store Member. They can register for this HERE
5. It is currently free to set up an International Supporters Club and their is no annual administration fee.
6. Current Burnley Football Club Season Ticket Members may join or form a Supporters Club but cannot obtain additional tickets through the priority booking.
7. Each Supporters’ Club must give a complimentary membership to the Membership Manager of Burnley Football Club. Please email details of the membership to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Each Supporters’ Club must do everything they can to protect and enhance the good name of Burnley Football Club and refrain from doing anything that is damaging to the Club and/or other professional football clubs.
10. Burnley Football club reserve the right to cancel membership or delete content when it feels any of the above terms and conditions have not been met.
Burnley Football Club is not responsible for the content that appears on this site in relation to Supporters Clubs information and Event information. If you feel that any of the information found on the site is inappropriate, misleading or offensive please report it via email HERE